CHELSEA are heavy favorites to complete the signing of Everton star Anthony Gordon.
That’s according to bookmakers Sky Bet, who have rated Thomas Tuchel’s side 4/11 to land his summer signing.
SKY BET – GET £30 FREE BETS*
The Londoners are looking for new attacking signings and value England Under-21 talent very highly.
Everton turned down Chelsea’s £40million opening offer at the weekend.
However, reports suggest Chelsea are likely to return with a higher offer, possibly in the region of £50m.
And the BBC suggests a deal could be done in the coming days as personal terms won’t be an issue.
A more player cash loan could be a viable alternative with Everton linked with Armando Broja, Conor Gallagher and Michy Batshuayi.
The odds of Anthony Gordon’s next club
The 21-year-old made his Everton debut in January 2020 and has registered four goals and eight assists in 62 appearances.
He signed a new five-year contract in 2020, which runs until June 2025.
Reports suggest Everton will NOT agree to a sale after already moving Richarlison to Tottenham for £60m to ease their FFP charges.
Maybe that’s why it’s priced at 2/1 to stay at Goodison Park.
Newcastle are next in the betting market having sparked interest earlier this year. They are priced at 14/1.
Tottenham and Arsenal are bottom of the chasing pack with 25/1 and 33/1 respectively.
FREE BETS AND SIGNUP OFFERS – BEST OFFERS FOR NEW CUSTOMERS
* New customers only, first bet single and e/w only, minimum stake 5p, 3 bet chips of £10. Free bet stakes not included in returns. Free bets exclude virtual ones. Free bets are not withdrawable. No free bet expiration. Eligibility restrictions and other terms and conditions apply. 18+ begambleaware.Org
Commercial Content Notice: Subscribing to any of the bookmaker offers featured in this article may result in payment to The Sun. 18+. The T&Cs apply. begambleaware.org
Remember to gamble responsibly
A responsible player is a person who:
- Set time and money limits before playing
- Only plays with money he can afford to lose
- Never chase their losses
- Don’t play if upset, angry or depressed
- Gamcare – www.gamcare.org.uk
- Gamble Aware – www.begambleaware.org
For help with a gambling problem, call the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133 or go to www.gamstop.co.uk to be banned from all UK regulated gambling websites.